QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s go to Account and Settings and change your company address.
- Go to the Gear icon, then select Account and Settings.
- Choose the Company tab.
- Click anywhere within Address menu.
- Enter your Company address.
- If you want the same address that your customers can see in their transaction forms, click the tick box beside Same as company address under Customer-facing address section. (Please see attached file below)
- Click the Save button once done.
This will then update the address of your company where your customers can contact you. However, this will not correct those receipts that were already been sent to them.
To test, you can create a dummy receipt to view the changes you’ve done on the account.
On the other hand, if you’re referring to the address on your QuickBooks subscription invoice receipt, kindly follow these steps below:
- Go to the Gear icon at the top.
- Under Your Company, choose Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription from the left menu.
- Click anywhere within QuickBooks section, and under Payment method, click the Edit hyperlink.
- The Payment Information window will appear. Update your Billing address. (Please see screenshot below)
- Click Save.
Once done, our system will automatically update your billing address within 24 hours.
For further information, you can check out these articles:
- Change Company Name, Address, Email address, EIN, and Privacy Settings
- Update your Credit Card Information
Resolution for Issue 'How do I change the address on my company? I can’t correct my receipts' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I change the address on my company? I can’t correct my receipts: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Account and Settings
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Account and Settings [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: