QB Issue Resolution:
This is controled by the OS, whichever is your default there is also your default from QB.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button , and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer you want to use, and then click Set as default printer. (You’ll see a check mark on the printer’s icon signifying that it’s now your default printer.)
- Click Apple Icon > System Preferences….
- Do one of the following: In Mac OS X 10.7 and Max OS X 10.8, click Print & Scan. In Mac OS X 10.9, click Printers & Scanners.
- Click the drop-down menu labeled Default Printer and select the desired printer.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I change the default printer when printing checks?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I change the default printer when printing checks?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Change Default Printer
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Change Default Printer [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: