QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be delighted to help walk you through updating your payment method in paying your state withholding payroll liability.
To start with, may I ask for what specific state are you trying to pay?
- Visit Payroll Tax Compliance.
- Choose the state your paying for state withholding payroll liability.
- Click the link.
- Go to E-file & Pay section.
- Select the View link next to the form to read the details.
- In the Form details, look for the Change Bank Account Instructions.
- If the information is not available for the form, look for the contact details of your State agency in the Payment Enrollment Instructions.
- Reach out to your State Tax Agency regarding your bank change.
To update information in QuickBooks Desktop, here’s how:
- Go to Employees.
- Select Payroll Center.
- Go to Pay Liabilities.
- From the Other Activities list at the bottom, choose Change Payment Method.
- Click Continue (click Continue again if it doesn’t go to the next screen).
- Choose the Bank Account >> click Edit.
- Type in the Account Number and Routing Number and click Finish.
- Select the Bank Account you do not want to use and click Edit.
- Ensure the Account Number and Routing Number fields are blank and click Finish.
- At the bottom left of the QuickBooks Payroll Setup, click Finish Later.
If you’re having difficulty updating your payment me Payroll Support Team. A specialist can further assist you via secured remote access.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I change the state withholding payroll liability from check to EFT' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I change the state withholding payroll liability from check to EFT: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for employees
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for employees [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: