QB Issue Resolution:
I can show you how to get separate T4’s for your employees. Here’s how the process works:
- Select Taxes from the menu on the left and go to the Payroll Tax tab at the top.
- Click Annual Forms on the right.
- Change the All Employees drop-down menu to a single employee.
- Click T4 slip (employee).
- Select View to generate a PDF copy of the T4.
- You can print the PDF or save it to your computer to email to your employee.
- When you’re finished, click Archive to save the T4 for your records.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for the rest of your employees.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I create electronic copies of T4’s to send to employees. The file created is for all employees.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I create electronic copies of T4’s to send to employees. The file created is for all employees.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Annual Forms
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Annual Forms [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: