QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be glad walking you through paying your federal and state taxes electronically.
You need to update your payment method so you can e-pay your tax liabilities through QuickBooks Desktop Payroll.
To set up your state tax scheduled payments for e-pay, follow the steps listed below.
- Go to Employees menu, select Payroll Taxes and Liabilities, and then Edit Payment Due Dates.
- Click Schedule payments, select the scheduled payment that you want to make using E-pay, then click Edit.
- Select E-pay, then click Finish on the Payment (deposit) method section.
- Click Continue.
- Select the bank account you want to track e-payments, then click Edit.
- Enter the Account Number and Routing Number on the Edit Bank Account window.
- Click Finish, then Continue.
- At the lower left of the QuickBooks Payroll Setup window, click Finish Later.
To e-pay a scheduled State tax payment:
- Go to Employees, then select Payroll Center.
- Select the Pay Liabilities tab.
- Select the state liability you want to pay on the Pay Taxes & Other Liabilities section.
- Click View/Pay button.
- Review the liability for the accuracy, then select the E-pay button.
- Enter any required login credentials. The login requirements vary per State.
- Click Submit.
For the additional information and screenshots, feel free to read through this article: E-file State forms & e-pay State taxes separately in QuickBooks Desktop.
To set up your federal scheduled payments, please go through this article for the detailed steps and screenshots: E-pay 940 and 941/944 in QuickBooks Desktop.
You can now pay your tax liabilities electronically.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I ePay state and federal taxes associated with the payroll? I ‘m already enrolled with Federal and State (VA) and paid quarterly taxes last two years.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I ePay state and federal taxes associated with the payroll? I ‘m already enrolled with Federal and State (VA) and paid quarterly taxes last two years.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Pay Liabilities tab
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Pay Liabilities tab [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: