QB Issue Resolution:
Since the option to turn off the Shaded Alternate Table Rows is only available in QB Enterprise Solutions, we did some research and found a work around for this.
- Open the transaction that you want to print (e.g. Invoice)
- Click on Print and check its Preview to see if the shaded rows appears
- If yes, check the “Do not print lines around each field” and click on the Preview again
- Close the Preview and uncheck the box for “Do not print lines around each field”
- Click on Preview again and this time, the shaded rows should disappear
Resolution for Issue 'How do I get rid of gray bars on forms in QB 2015? I don’t have the “Shade alternate table rows” on my print dialog screen – this is only an option in QB Enterprise.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I get rid of gray bars on forms in QB 2015? I don’t have the “Shade alternate table rows” on my print dialog screen – this is only an option in QB Enterprise.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for around each field
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for around each field [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: