QB Issue Resolution:
You can add your client’s VAT number in their profile. However, you’ll need to manually add this information when creating transactions.
- Go to the Sales menu, then select the Customers tab.
- Locate and choose the name of the customer.
- Select the Customer Details tab, then click the Edit button.
- Click the VAT Info tab.
- Under VAT Reg. No., enter the number.
- Click Save.
Once done, you’ll need to create a custom field specifically for the VAT number to make this possible. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Gear icon, then select Account and Settings.
- Select the Sales tab.
- Click anywhere on the Sales form content section.
- Enter a Name (VAT Number) under the heading Custom fields.
- Select whether you want it to be Internal or Public.
- Click Save.
I’ve attached screenshots below for your better view.
Once completed, the field will appear on your sales forms. Please note that if nothing is entered in this field, it’ll not be included when printed.
If you wish to include your customer’s phone number on your sales forms and customise them, these articles will guide you through the steps:
- Add a Customer’s Phone Number in the Sales Transaction
- How to Customise Invoices, Estimates, and Sales receipts
Resolution for Issue 'how do i get the clients vat number to appear on their statement?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
how do i get the clients vat number to appear on their statement?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Account and Settings
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Account and Settings [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: