QB Issue Resolution:
To input your credit card statements, we’ll need to create or connect a credit card account and then import your credit card transactions in QuickBooks Online. Here are the steps how:
- Click on the Gear icon and select Chart of Accounts.
- Click New.
- Select an Account Type and Detail Type.
- Enter the Name of the account.
- Click Save and close.
If you would like to connect bank/credit card, here are the steps you can follow:
- Click Banking.
- Click Add account.
- Search and select the bank or credit card account you would like to connect.
- Enter your online banking login and click Continue.
- Select the Account type drop-down button to choose the credit card account.
- Click Connect. QuickBooks Online will download the past 90 days of transactions.
If you need more than 90 days transactions, you’ll need to import manually those transactions.
For more information, feel free to read this articles:
Resolution for Issue 'How do I input my credit card statements for an entire year and then reconcile them?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I input my credit card statements for an entire year and then reconcile them?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for connect bank
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for connect bank [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: