QB Issue Resolution:
Welcome to the QuickBooks Community!
If you’re trying to merge customers, you can follow these steps:
- On the left panel, click Customers.
- Make sure that the customers you want to merge are at the same sublevel.
- If they are not, edit one of the customers to make it be at the same level.
- Select the customer whose name you do not want to use.
- Click Edit.
- Change the customer’s Display name so that it is the same as the customer you are merging with.
- Click Save.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to merge the two customers.
Note: The process of merging deletes one customer and reassigns all its data to another customer but not their contact information.
Please see sample screenshot below.
Let me know if this is what you’re looking for, or if not, any other details you can provide. Thanks.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I make 2 separate contacts one?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I make 2 separate contacts one?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for 2 separate
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for 2 separate [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: