QB Issue Resolution:
I’ll guide you in handling the pushed deposits, so you can match them.
I assume the pushed deposits in your register are downloaded bank transactions. If so, you can undo them to bring them back to the For Review section of the Banking page. After that, you’ll want to match them to the deposits you manually entered.
To undo the transactions:
- Go to Banking and click on the Reviewed (or Categorized) tab.
- Select the transactions and hit the Undo button.
- Click Continue, and go back to the For Review tab to match the transactions.
That will do it. You can also check about reconciliation.
Let me know if you have other questions with the deposits in your register.
Good evening, @wrkhouse.
Allow me to clarify what my colleague @JessT means above.
If your transactions are in the For Review tab, they can be matched to the transactions you have created manually in QuickBooks. You can use the Find Match bubble to allow QuickBooks to search for transactions that you created to match the ones for your bank account. The program will also make suggestions based on the records it found. That’s why you see a green highlighted box that says Record found. Keep in mind these aren’t always accurate, so you’ll want to double-check the match it found before clicking Add.
Since you’re matching two checks to one deposit, you’ll want to click the Find Match button and select both checks, which should total the deposit amount. You can check out this article about categorizing and matching online bank transactions for more helpful information.
I’m only a few clicks away should you have any other questions. Take care.
Hello there, wrkhouse.
There are some reasons why you’re unable to find or you’re only seeing two transactions in QuickBooks Online (QBO) Let me elaborate on them.
- has not been reconciled
- was entered using the same bank account.
- has not been previously matched to another bank downloaded transaction.
- is not outside the date range displayed. Change the dates to help find the transaction you’re looking for. Select the date field to manually change or select the calendar icon to change the from and to dates.
You can review and assign categories to the downloaded transactions then add them if you didn’t manually enter transactions prior to downloading from the bank.
- Select Banking from the left menu.
- Under the For Review tab, select the transaction row to review the type of transaction it is.
- Select a category from the Category drop-down. If the entry is either Uncategorised Income or Uncategorised Expense, choose a more specific category from the list. You can create additional categories from your Chart of Accounts as needed.
- If you have VAT turned on, select the VAT amount from the VAT drop-down.
- Select Add to move the transaction from the For Review tab to the In QuickBooks tab.
You can also reach out to your accountant for other ways on how to do it.
Please refer to these articles for more information about Banking.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I match a deposit (entered into QB by me with categories) with individual transactions made by mobile deposit that have been pushed to my QuickBooks register?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I match a deposit (entered into QB by me with categories) with individual transactions made by mobile deposit that have been pushed to my QuickBooks register?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: