QB Issue Resolution:
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Click Banking from the left menu.
- On the Bank and Credit Cards window, select the For Review tab.
- Choose the transaction that represents multiple QuickBooks Online transactions to view details.
- Select Find other records if the transaction already has a possible match, or Find match if it doesn’t, to open the Match transactions window.
- Choose all the checkboxes of the matching transactions, then verify if the total amount is the same as the downloaded transaction.
- (Optional) If the amounts are different, you can locate additional matched transactions, or toggle Resolve | Difference. This will open the Add resolving transactions field to ad the Category, Amount, and Payee(Optional) of a resolving transaction until the difference is zero.
- Click Save.
To for more detailed information, I’m attaching some helpful articles that you can check on:
Resolution for Issue 'How do I match an ACH debit that consists of credit card sales and a larger credit card refund?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I match an ACH debit that consists of credit card sales and a larger credit card refund?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for ACH Debit
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for ACH Debit [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: