QB Issue Resolution:
There isn’t an option to retro-act your employees pay because the international version of QuickBooks doesn’t have a built-in payroll. However, you can create another check for your employee to do a back pay with the US version.
- Go to the Workers menu.
- Select Employees.
- Click the Run payroll button.
- Select the pay schedule, then click Continue.
- Confirm the Pay period and Pay date.
- Find the employee you want to pay, then select the Create another check for [name of employee] hyperlink.
- Click the Pencil icon under Total Pay to modify employee compensation, including any salary adjustments, vacation or sick hours, and other pay types.
- Select OK, click Preview Payroll, then select Submit payroll.
- Select Finish payroll.
When you’re going to hand write or print a check, you can give it to your employee by the check date.
If you wish to create a bonus, commission, or a fringe benefit check, here’s an article that contains each of the topics hyperlink to guide you how: Create Another Paycheck for an Employee in the Same Pay Period ( See also section).
Resolution for Issue 'how do I pay retroactive pay' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
how do I pay retroactive pay: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for employees
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for employees [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: