QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be pleased to help you out!
Here’s how to close the books:
- Choose the Gear icon and select Company Settings.
- Choose Advanced.
- In the Accounting section, click on the Edit icon.
- Check the box labeled Close the books.
- Enter a closing date. Transactions dated on or before the closing date cannot be changed without warning.
- Decide what you want users to see if they try to save a transaction that is dated prior to the closing date:
- Choose Allow changes after viewing a warning to make a warning message appear.
- Choose Allow changes after viewing a warning and entering a password to require the user to enter a password as well. Then enter the password in the fields below.
7. Click Save, then Done.
If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Resolution for Issue 'How do i perform a month-end close?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do i perform a month-end close?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for perform a monthend close
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for perform a monthend close [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: