QB Issue Resolution:
Let me help and guide you how to print check register for a specific period in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
To do this, let me walk you through the steps:
- On the left menu bar, click Accounting.
- Go to the Chart of Accounts.
- Choose your bank name, and click View Register.
- Select the funnel icon drop-down arrow.
- Set the Date range for a specific period you want to print.
- Click Apply.
- Once done, you can now select the print list icon to print you check register.
For additional reference, you may check this article: Sort and filter transactions in a register.
If you need further assistance with the steps, I recommend calling our QuickBooks Online Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and do a remote session.
Here’s how you can contact our phone support:
- Click this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select the version of QuickBooks, click Contact Us.
- Type-in Customer Support on the search bar.
- And click Get the Phone number below.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I print a check register for a specific period?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I print a check register for a specific period?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Customer Support
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Customer Support [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: