QB Issue Resolution:
QuickBooks will prompt this error when the bank is already connected online. To get this resolved, you’ll want to create a dummy account and then merge it after syncing. This way, we can avoid duplicate transactions.
- Click Accounting, and then Chart of Accounts.
- Click New, then select the Account Type.
- In the Name field, you can type “Dummy”. Other fields are optional.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click Banking, then Banking at the top.
- Click Add account.
- In the Enter your bank name or URL field, enter your Chase credit card link.
- Sign in to your bank account and then sync it to the “Dummy” account.
- In the For Review tab, select the duplicate transactions then choose Exclude Selected.
Once done, you can go back to your Chart of Accounts and merge the two accounts. You can find the steps here: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145424.
Please see the added screenshots below.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I reconnect a credit card feed on my banking menu after clicking “Disconnect this account on save” from the edit menu?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I reconnect a credit card feed on my banking menu after clicking “Disconnect this account on save” from the edit menu?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank name
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank name [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: