QB Issue Resolution:
We can record the bill payment to an open bill by performing the normal process. However, you’ll need to add a note on the Ref no. field instead of adding a number.
- On the left panel, select Expenses.
- Go to the Vendors tab.
- Click the vendor name.
- Go to the Transaction List tab.
- Search for the open bill and click Make payment.
- Below Bank/Credit account, choose the bank.
- On the right corner, remove the check mark beside Print later.
- In the Ref no. field, enter something that helps you identify the form of payment (ex. ACH).
- Enter necessary information.
- Click Save and Close.
For more information for recording the bill payment made through ACH, you can visit the article I recommend on this:
Resolution for Issue 'How do I record an ACH payment to a bill o quick books online?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I record an ACH payment to a bill o quick books online?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for ACH payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for ACH payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: