QB Issue Resolution:
You can remove the overdue amount by entering a prior payment. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Click Help at the top menu bar, then select the last option which is About (your QuickBooks version).
- Once the green screen with your QuickBooks information appears, press Ctrl + Alt + Y at the same time.
- Click Next until you’re under the Enter prior payments window.
- Click Create Payment. If you have an amount in the table, click Next Payment until you see an empty table.
- Change the Payment Date and For Period Ending date.
- Choose your tax item under the Item Name column, then enter the amount in the Amount column, and you can enter a memo if you want. I’ve attached a screenshot for your reference.
- Click Accounts Affected. If you don’t want this amount to show in the register and financial reports, chooseDo not affect accounts, then click OK.
- Click Done, and then Finish.
After this, the overdue amount in the liability window should be removed.
Please let me know if you have other questions.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I remove an old, paid wage garnishment that popped up overnight in Payroll Liabilities?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I remove an old, paid wage garnishment that popped up overnight in Payroll Liabilities?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for affect accounts
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for affect accounts [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: