QB Issue Resolution:
When running an unscheduled payroll, you can manually select the pay period and enter the employee’s earnings. Please note that you can only create unscheduled checks for the current pay period all the way back to 6 months ago.
The available check dates are dates that fall after your last check date and before your next payday. QBO is designed to work this way to keep your payroll taxes error-free.
You can follow these steps to run the unscheduled payroll:
- Click Workers on the left panel, and then select Employees.
- Select the Run payroll button on the upper right-hand corner.
- Find the employee you want to pay, and then select the Create another check link.
- Enter the employee’s compensation, including any salary adjustments, vacation or sick hours, and other pay types.
- Confirm the Pay Period and Pay date.
- Select Preview Payroll, and then select Submit payroll.
- If you’re creating a paper check, hand write or print the check and give it to the employee by the check date.
- Select Finish payroll.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I run unscheduled payroll?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I run unscheduled payroll?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for employees
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for employees [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: