QB Issue Resolution:
Let me help you set up your Arizona sick leave.
- Click Employees at the top menu bar and select Employee Center.
- Double click the employee’s name.
- Go to the Payroll Info tab.
- Click the Sick/Vacation button in the upper-right hand part of the page.
- In the Sick section, select Every hour on paycheck for Accrual period.
- In the Hours Accrued per hour paid field, enter 0.03333.
- Enter the maximum amount of sick time allowed in the Maximum number of hours field.
- In the Begin accruing sick time on field enter the date you would like to start the accrue.
- Click OK twice to save the changes.
This setup is for 1 hour sick time accrued for every 30 hours worked. Do the same process for all affected employees.
If you need further information about setting up your sick leave
Resolution for Issue 'How do I set up Arizona sick leave?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I set up Arizona sick leave?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Arizona sick
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Arizona sick [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: