QB Issue Resolution:
ow me to help you set up recurring ACH payments in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
Let me show you how:
To apply for a Payments account:
- Choose the Gear icon at the top, then select Account and Settings.
- Click Payments, then Learn More.
- Select Choose Pricing Plan to submit your payments account application to us.
Once approved, you have to connect your Payments account to QuickBooks Online.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Choose the Gear icon, then select Account and Settings.
- On the right side choose Payments, then click Connect.
- Once the payment account is detected, you’ll see a screen like this. Click Next to proceed.
- When the account has been successfully linked, you’ll receive a confirmation page like below. Click Done.
- Once the account is linked, in Payments tab of the Account and Settings you will see a Manage Details button. This means your QuickBooks Payments account is now successfully linked to QBO.
To provide a visual point of reference, I’ve included screenshots for you.
Once done, please follow the steps that my colleague provided above on how to create a recurring sales receipt.
These articles provide further insights about accepting payments:
I’m including a video tutorial that can help you set this up in QBO: How to Set Up and Use QuickBooks Payments.
That information should get you back in order. I’d like to make sure that you’re able to accept ACH payments, so please let me know how that works for you. Best regards.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I set up recurring direct deposit bank payments from my customers?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I set up recurring direct deposit bank payments from my customers?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for QBO
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for QBO [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: