QB Issue Resolution:
Let me assist you in setting up the new state of Washington paid sick accruals and tracking. Here are the steps:
- Click Employees on the menu bar at the top> Employee Center.
- Double-click the employees name to edit information.
- Select Payroll Info tab, then click Sick/Vacation… tab.
- Under Accrual period, select Every hour on paycheck.
- Enter 0.025 for decimal setup (or 1:30 for minutes setup) on Hours accrued at beginning of year.
- Enter 40 on maximum of hours.
- Enter 01/01/2018 as a date on Begin accruing sick time on.
- You can enter other information needed.
- Click OK to save changes.
Please let me know how this works, I’ll be here to answer any questions for you. Happy holidays!
Resolution for Issue 'How do I set up to accure and track under the new state of Washington Paid Sick Leave law.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I set up to accure and track under the new state of Washington Paid Sick Leave law.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for accrued at beginning
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for accrued at beginning [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: