QB Issue Resolution:
You’ll need to install the Warehouse Manager App to count the inventory and run Physical Inventory worksheet report.
Let me show you how:
- Go to Reports.
- Choose Inventory.
- Select Physical Inventory Worksheet.
After then, you’ll be required to follow these customization:
- On the report, click the Customize Report button.
- Go to the Display tab and put a check mark on the following columns then select OK.
• Quantity on Hand
• Physical Count
• Barcode Image and/or Barcode
- Adjust the width of the columns to minimize blank spacing between columns so that only the necessary text is readable and maximize the Barcode Image column until the barcode is fully displayed.
- Select Print, then in the Print Reports window, choose Landscape Orientation.
- Put select Fit report to 1 page(s) wide.
- Select Preview to make sure barcodes are fully visible on printout.
- If the barcodes are not fully visible, close the preview and readjust your columns.
- If the barcodes are fully visible, print the report.
I’ve attached an article in case you need reference on how to: Use barcode scanning.
Also, if you want to learn more about QuickBooks, you can search for more articles on the Community website.
Resolution for Issue 'How do I use advanced inventory and barcodes to do a physical inventory count at the end of a fiscal period ? I understand how to use order fulfillment.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do I use advanced inventory and barcodes to do a physical inventory count at the end of a fiscal period ? I understand how to use order fulfillment.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Inventory
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Inventory [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: