QB Issue Resolution:
Deactivating Bank Feeds in QuickBooks desktop requires no transactions waiting to be added to that account. As long as there are still downloaded transactions in your Bank Feeds that are not yet added to QB register, deactivating that account from Bank Feeds is not possible.
You have two options to remove those transactions.
- Add the downloaded transactions first
- Delete all the downloaded transactions
If you opt to delete the downloaded transactions, then, you can mark it all and hit ignore. You can also switch to Register Mode and delete it from there. You can do that by selecting the downloaded file and delete it.
Deactivate Bank Feeds for an account
- From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click the account that needs to be deactivated then click Edit Account.
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings tab.
- Click Deactivate all online services. You should get a confirmation that you have just disabled one or more online services for the account but it does not cancel the services with the bank. Click Ok.
- Click Save & Close.
Resolution for Issue 'How do you disable bank feeds on an account on QB Desktop???' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do you disable bank feeds on an account on QB Desktop???: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank feeds
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank feeds [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: