QB Issue Resolution:
You can map the accounts to 1099 box 7. Before that, you have to make sure that you have to set up the Vendor’s information correctly. That will avoid the future issue of not appearing on the 1099 reports.
Here’s how to map your accounts:
- Go to Expenses and click Vendors at the top.
- Click on Prepare 1099s at the top-right corner.
- If this is your first time using the 1099 Wizard, click the “Let’s get started” button. Otherwise, click on the “Continue your 1099s” button.
- You’ll see the Review your company info page first. Confirm your details and click Next.
- The next page is where you can check the account mapping.
Also, you can learn more about the whole process of preparing your 1099s in QuickBooks Online through this article: Prepare and file 1099s.
Resolution for Issue 'How do you indicate an account has 1099 vendor payments?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do you indicate an account has 1099 vendor payments?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for 1099s
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for 1099s [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: