QB Issue Resolution:
Right now, there’s not a way to directly withdraw money from a bank account on a recurring schedule. You can, however, set up a transaction that will charge a card on a recurring schedule.
You’ll need to have a QuickBooks Payments account. Once you have a QuickBooks Payments account set up, you’ll need to create a recurring sales receipt. This will be what cause the customers card to be charged.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Gear icon and select Recurring Transactions (under the Lists heading).
- Select New in the top right hand corner.
- Set the Transaction Type to Sales Receipt and select OK.
- Fill out all specifications for the recurrence such as the Type, Customer, and Interval.
- Enter the Products/Service.
- Choose Payment Method and select Credit Card from the from the drop-down list.
- Select Enter credit card details and fill out all info for the customers card.
- Click Save template.
Once you have all this set up the customers card will be automatically billed every month based on the information you enter.
Resolution for Issue 'How do you set up autowithdrawls for private training business?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do you set up autowithdrawls for private training business?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for and Interval
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for and Interval [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: