QB Issue Resolution:
Thanks for reaching out to us. Here’s how to filter reports for active jobs:
- Make sure your inactive jobs (or customers, for customers without jobs) are marked as inactive. To mark a job as inactive, select the Job is inactive box on the Edit Job window, then click OK.
- On the report, click Customize Report.
- On the Filters tab of the Modify Report window, choose the Name filter.
- Click the Name drop-down arrow and select Multiple names.
- In the Select Name window, select all the names in the scrolling list. Click the first name, hold down the mouse button, and drag the mouse down through the entire list. Only active names appear in the list, so this will select all your active names but exclude your inactive names.
- Click OK. The report now shows only your active customers and jobs.
I’ve attached a screenshot if that helps.
Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.
Resolution for Issue 'How do your run a “Sales by Customer Detail” report for active customer/jobs only? The filter has an option for this, but it is grayed out and I can’t select active only' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How do your run a “Sales by Customer Detail” report for active customer/jobs only? The filter has an option for this, but it is grayed out and I can’t select active only: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for active
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for active [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: