QB Issue Resolution:
You can enter the bank fee as a negative amount. Here’s how:
- Click the Plus icon at the top.
- Select Receive Payments.
- After you entered all payment information, place a check next to the invoice you would like the payment to be applied to.
- Select Undeposited funds as the deposit to account.
- Go to Bank Deposit.
- You should see the payment you entered in the Select Existing Payments section at the top.
- Place a checkmark to select the payment you want to deposit.
- Under Add funds to this deposit, enter $10 as a negative amount.
- Click Save.
Resolution for Issue 'How ot add bank fees to a receipt?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How ot add bank fees to a receipt?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank deposit
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank deposit [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: