QB Issue Resolution:
There are two major steps you can take to record this transaction, eastnewtonunited.
I can provide all the instructions needed to make your accounts accurate again. The first step to take is to record the personal expense from a business account. Here’s how:
- Click the Plus icon from the left menu.
- Select Check or Expense under the Vendors column.
- Enter the payee information.
- Select the Bank Account, Cash Account, or Credit Card you used to make the purchase.
- Choose the expense account under Category.
- Enter amount and other information then click Save and close.
Once done, you can proceed to recording the reimbursement. Below are the steps to complete this:
- Click the Plus icon from the left panel.
- Select Bank Deposit.
- Select the Account to add the reimbursement to, and select the Date.
- Go to the Add funds to this deposit section.In the Received From field enter the person who made the personal expense.
- Choose a Payment method and enter the amount.
- Click Save and close.
You might want to check this article for additional details: Pay for personal expenses.
We are always open to cater all your QuickBooks needs. Don’t hesitate to drop by again.
Resolution for Issue 'How should a non profit record funds received that are not donations? Ex: Non-profit card used in error instead of personal. Money received but it is not a donation.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How should a non profit record funds received that are not donations? Ex: Non-profit card used in error instead of personal. Money received but it is not a donation.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for non profit record funds received that are not donations
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for non profit record funds received that are not donations [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: