QB Issue Resolution:

it is income

Whether you book the income immediately, or post it to a deferred income liability account you create would depend o the item period between the draw and the final payment.  Couple of week or so I would book to income.

Resolution for Issue 'How should I receive corp to corp payments to one of the owners of my s-corporation?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.

How should I receive corp to corp payments to one of the owners of my s-corporation?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.

Support for corp payments
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!

Error Recovery for corp payments [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.

Get 50% off Quickbooks Online

Click Here for 50% off!

Additional Support Options: