QB Issue Resolution:
Don’t worry, you’re in good hands now. I’ll be happy to assist with changing the payroll account.
The following steps show you how to make the necessary changes in your account:
- From the left menu, select Employees.
- Select the employee by choosing their name.
- Select the pencil (edit) icon for the Pay section to open the fields for editing.
- Locate the question How do you want to pay Employee? and select the pencil (edit) icon to edit the response.
- Select Edit Company Direct Deposit Info and update the appropriate account information.
- Select Ok.
If you’re using QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll powered by Wagepoint check out this link: Direct deposit bank account.
Resolution for Issue 'How the heck do I change the Account that Payroll is withdrawn from?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How the heck do I change the Account that Payroll is withdrawn from?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Employee
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Employee [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: