QB Issue Resolution:
QuickBooks Online doesn’t have an option to automatically convert IIF to CSV. But don’t worry, we have to options to do this. You can either search online for an IIF to CSV converter, or open the IIF file on a blank Excel workbook and save it as CSV file.
- Open your Microsoft Excel, and go to the File menu.
- Click New, and select Blank workbook.
- Click the File menu, and select Open.
- Go to the folder location, and look for the file name. You can set the file type to All Files so you can easily find the IIF file.
- Click Open.
- Go to the File menu, and click Save As.
- Choose a location to save the file, and enter the file name. Make sure the Save as type is Excel Workbook.
- Click Save.
Then, you can continue importing your CSV file to QuickBooks Online.
Resolution for Issue 'How to convert an iif file to csv so I can import it to Quickbooks Online' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How to convert an iif file to csv so I can import it to Quickbooks Online: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for convert IIF
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for convert IIF [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: