QB Issue Resolution:
Before we can apply annual leave loading in pay run, let’s set it up first. You can either set annual leave loading to a few employees or a payroll setting that affects all and future employees.
Let me show you how to set up leave loading for individual employees:
- Click on the employee file you want to set up and then select Leave Allowances.
- Choose the Leave Category that you wish to apply leave loading, set the rate and click Save.
- Changes will then be applied for the individual employee.
Applying leave loading in a pay run
- In the Pay Run find the employee you’ll apply leave to.
- Expand their row and click the blue Action button and choose Take Leave.
- A new leave row will appear and enter the necessary information that should be applied.
- Once you’ve applied the leave, click Save and a new Leave Loading earnings line will be applied in the pay run.
Resolution for Issue 'How to pick up annual leave loading in a payrun' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How to pick up annual leave loading in a payrun: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for employee file
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for employee file [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: