QB Issue Resolution:
Welcome aboard to the Community. I can share some insights about downloading your transactions in Quickbooks Online.
When you connect your bank into Quickbooks, the system downloads up to the last 90 days of transactions. If you need to fetch older items for your online banking, you have the option to upload them manually. All you need to do is download the data from your bank then map the transactions in the following supported formats or file types:
- Comma-Separated Values (CSV). CSV files may require additional mapping. Please see this article to know more about the steps: How to import bank transactions using Excel CSV files?
- Quicken (QFX)
- QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Microsoft Money (OFX)
Once you have the bank file ready, you can now upload the file to your QuickBooks Online company. Here’s how:
- Go to the Banking menu.
- Select Banking.
- Choose File upload from the Update drop-down. You can also select Upload transactions manually.
- Hit Browse and pick the downloaded file.
- Select Next.
- From the QuickBooks account drop-down list, choose the account to which to upload the bank transactions, and select Next.
- If you’re using a CSV file, follow the prompt to select columns from the CSV file that match QuickBooks Online banking fields. Another option is through the Import Data page. To do so, click the Gear icon, select Import Data, then hit Bank Data.
- Click Next.
- Select Let’s go! or Finish.
That should get you on the right track, @samidweekat. I’ve attached here an article to guide you with the process: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions?
Resolution for Issue 'HOW TO PULL OLDDER BANK STATEMENT TO QUICK BOOKS' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
HOW TO PULL OLDDER BANK STATEMENT TO QUICK BOOKS: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for HOW TO PULL OLDDER BANK STATEMENT TO QUICK BOOKS
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for HOW TO PULL OLDDER BANK STATEMENT TO QUICK BOOKS [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: