QB Issue Resolution:
Here are the steps you need to take in order to restore an inactive customer:
- Select Sales or Invoicing from the left menu.
- Select Customers at the top.
- At the top of the customer list click the small gear and select Include Inactive.
- Click the customer you wish to restore; inactive customer will be noted as (deleted).
- Click the Make active button next to the customer name.
Resolution for Issue 'How to retiieve a customers name which was deleted' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How to retiieve a customers name which was deleted: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Customers
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Customers [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: