QB Issue Resolution:
You’ve come to the right place for help reversing a payment on an invoice.Please follow the steps below.
If you are using QuickBooks Online:
1. Locate the invoice transaction
2. Click the 1 Payment link just below the PAID status.
3. Click the Payment date link.
4. Click More at the bottom, then choose Delete.
5. Click Yes in the Pop-up Window.
If you are using QuickBooks Desktop:
1. Go to your customer list and select the customer’s name to highlight.
2. On the right side of the screen under Transactions, find the invoice payment, and double click to open it.
3. In the Customer Payment screen, click Delete.
4. Select OK to confirm.
Once you have the payment reversed, you’ll be able to apply the deposit to the correct invoice.
Feel free to reach back out if you have questions about this or if you need any further assistance.
Resolution for Issue 'How to reverse a paid invoice and apply the deposit to another invoice?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How to reverse a paid invoice and apply the deposit to another invoice?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for customer payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for customer payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: