QB Issue Resolution:
Saving paystubs as PDF can be done in just a few clicks. Let me guide you through the steps:
- Choose File > Print Forms > Pay Stubs.
- Select your payroll bank account and enter a date range that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- If you want to filter by one employee, next to Employee select the drop-down menu to choose the employee.
- Select in the column beside the date and select the pay stub(s) you want to print.
- If you want, select Preview to view the pay stub before you print it.
- To select the company and employee information that will be printed on the paystub, select Preferences.
- If you would like to print a global message on each pay stub, enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
- Select Print.
- Choose your PDF drive in the Printer name drop-down.
- Click Print.
You’ll now have PDF copies of your employee’s paystub.
Resolution for Issue 'how to save pay stubs as pdf' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
how to save pay stubs as pdf: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Company message
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Company message [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: