QB Issue Resolution:
I’m here to lend a hand in making sure your employees will see their W-2s in QuickBooks Workforce (formerly known as ViewMyPaycheck).
With or without the copy of the W-2s you’ve filed, you can still enable the option by following the steps below:
1. Go to Employees on the top menu and select Payroll Center.
2. Click the File Forms tab.
3. Under the File Forms section, double-click Annual Form W-2/W-3.
4. Select Employees and Filing period, then hit OK.
5. On the Payroll Tax Form screen, click Submit Form.
6. Place a check mark on the box next to Provide employees with secure, online access to their W-2 forms on Intuit’s free ViewMyPaycheck site and in Intuit Turbo Tax.
7. Once done, hit Finish.
I have added screenshots for your reference.
That should answer your concern for today.
Resolution for Issue 'how to send W-2 to ViewMyPaycheck after filed' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
how to send W-2 to ViewMyPaycheck after filed: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for employees
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for employees [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: