QB Issue Resolution:
You can import Excel or CSV file data to your QuickBooks Desktop Pro, sukitw.
Before you can start to import your file, you’ll need to install the QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV toolkit. Here’s how:
- Open the file download window for the toolkit.
- Click Save.
- Double-click QuickBooks_Import_Excel_and_CSV.exe on your Windows desktop to open the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Select Browse.
- Choose the folder where you want to install the toolkit, then OK.
- Select Unzip to extract the contents, and then click Close to close the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Open the QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV folder from the location you selected in step 4.
These articles contain detailed steps on how you can import the data successfully: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/Import-export-CSV-files/m-p/201366 and https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/Import-export-overview/m-p/203723.
Resolution for Issue 'How to upload excel data file or csv file into QuickBooks Pro ?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
How to upload excel data file or csv file into QuickBooks Pro ?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for CSV file data
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for CSV file data [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: