QB Issue Resolution:
You’ll need to record this transaction as a regular expense on your QuickBooks Online. This is because you get the amount originally from your business checking account to pay the business expense. The process of transferring the funds from your business account to your personal funds won’t vary in this case.
To do that:
- Select the Plus icon (+) on the Toolbar.
- Under Vendors, select Expense.
- In the Payee field, specify a vendor. You can specify the name of a person or a business.
- Select the Bank/Credit account to which to credit this expense.
- Enter the date of purchase in the Expense/Payment date field and specify the Payment method for the expense.
- Specify the Accounts to use for the transaction, and optionally enter a description of the expense.
- Enter the Amount of the purchase and any Tax paid. You can enter a calculation.
- Select Save and close or Save and new.
For more insights about creating an expense, please check out this article: How to enter, edit, or delete expenses.
That shoud do it.
Resolution for Issue 'I accidentally used my personal credit card to make a business purchase. Rather than use my personal funds to pay the purchase charge on my personal credit card, I made the payment from my business checking account. How do I record this in QBO Simple Start?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I accidentally used my personal credit card to make a business purchase. Rather than use my personal funds to pay the purchase charge on my personal credit card, I made the payment from my business checking account. How do I record this in QBO Simple Start?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Expense
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Expense [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: