QB Issue Resolution:
I appreciate you running the Audit Log, as provided by my peer above, to help locate the missing reconciled transactions.
Yes, there isn’t a Hide option if you’re using QuickBooks Online (QBO). Let me share some possible reasons why the reconciled transactions are missing:
- If you have an Accountant user, he/she might have used the Undo Reconcile tool. Then, he changed the reconciliation status of the transactions within the reconciled period.
- The reconciled account was merged with another account, which is why the transactions might have removed from the reconciliation report.
You can visit this article for your reference: View Details For Missing Reconciled Transactions.
Please take note the transactions that were undone can’t be restored. To help fix this, you’ll need to manually reconcile the entries. Here’s how:
- Go to the Gear icon on the Toolbar.
- Under Your Company, select Chart of Accounts.
- Find the appropriate account for the transaction.
- From the Action column, click View Register.
- Manually change the transaction from C to R.
- Click Save.
For more information, you can check out this helpful article: Manual Reconcile A Transaction. To learn more about reconciliation topics, you can browse them through this one-stop bub article: Reconcile Hub.
Resolution for Issue 'I am missing an entire year of reconciled transactions… I can’t file my taxes with my company bc the entire year is gone??? I reconciled them, and now they’re gone!? How to I find the transactions?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I am missing an entire year of reconciled transactions… I can’t file my taxes with my company bc the entire year is gone??? I reconciled them, and now they’re gone!? How to I find the transactions?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: