QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s set up another pay type on the employee profile so you can add a one-time payment on her/his paycheck.
To start, please follow the steps listed below for your guidance:
- Select Workers from the left menu, then choose Employees.
- Click the name of the employee.
- Go to Employee details, then click the Edit (pencil) icon beside Pay.
- Click the Edit (pencil) icon from the How much do you pay [Employee name] section.
- Mark the pay type that fits your purpose for the one-time payment.
- You may need to select Even more ways to pay [Employee name} to make the pay type you’re looking for available.
- Enter an amount in the $ field to recur the amount, or leave it blank and just enter the amount when running payroll.
- Click Done to save the changes.
You’re now ready to pay the employee. Feel free to read through this article for the detailed steps: Create paychecks in Online Payroll, then select QuickBooks Online Payroll.
After running the payroll, make sure to uncheck the pay type you’ve set up above. By doing so, this will stop the amount from recurring every time you create a paycheck for the employee.
Drop me a line if there’s anything else you need with paying your employee and I’d be glad to help you out.
Resolution for Issue 'I am using QB Online and have to add one time only an additional amount to a salaried employee’s paycheck. How can I do it easily?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I am using QB Online and have to add one time only an additional amount to a salaried employee’s paycheck. How can I do it easily?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Employee
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Employee [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: