QB Issue Resolution:
Error -6150 , -1006 or Error 80070057
There are several possible causes for these error messages:
- QuickBooks cannot read the company file because the company file extension was changed.
- A QuickBooks for Mac backup file was manually renamed with a .QBB file extension.
- A QuickBooks for Windows file extension has manually renamed or is the wrong type (.qbm, .qbb, .qbx).
- QuickBooks detects data damage in the company file during conversion or creation of a backup or portable company file.
- QuickBooks installation is damaged.
- Attempting to open a portable company file (.qbm) without having QuickBooks open.
- Working in a company file located on a USB (Flash) drive.
When double-clicking on a working file, backup, portable company file, or a file with an extension other than .qbw, you may see one of the following errors:
An error occurred when QuickBooks tried to create, open, or use the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support and provide them with the following error codes: (-6150,-1006).
There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file “path location”. Error code 80070057.
Resolution for Issue 'I am using QuickBooks Pro with Outlook and getting error code : 80070057 and I cant get any attachments on my e-mails.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I am using QuickBooks Pro with Outlook and getting error code : 80070057 and I cant get any attachments on my e-mails.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for 80070057
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for 80070057 [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: