QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, you can use the Plus version so you can easily manage your budgets. It helps you stay on top of your income and expenses when planning for the year ahead.
To create a trial account for this, you can sign up for free within 30 days. Let me guide you through the steps.
- Go to https://quickbooks.intuit.com/choose-country/.
- Select your continent, then choose your country from the list.
- Scroll down the page, select See Plans & Pricing.
- On the Plus section, click Free 30-day Trial.
- Since you already have a QBO account, click Add another company.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click Add new company.
- Complete the setup process.
Once done, you’ll first have to verify that the financial year setting is correct in the new version. Here’s how:
- Go to the Gear icon at the upper right.
- Select Account and Settings under Your Company.
- Go to Advanced from the left menu.
- In the Accounting section, verify that the setting in the First month of financial year field is correct. You can click the Pencil (edit) icon to change it.
- Choose Save.
- Click Done.
After that, you can create your budget. For detailed steps, see the Create your budget section through this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1780149.
When you’re ready to upgrade your previous version to Plus, just go to the Billing & Subscription menu. For more details, check out this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1880207.
You can run either Budget Overview or Budget vs Actuals report to ensure your budgets are accurate. To learn more about the report comparison between each version, here’s a great article you can refer to: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1763490.
Resolution for Issue 'I can upgrade to trial a versión which includes budgeting?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I can upgrade to trial a versión which includes budgeting?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Account and Settings
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Account and Settings [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: