QB Issue Resolution:
If the invoice number is not showing up upon printing an invoice, you need to check if the Form Numbers option enabled on the invoice form style that you use. Let me walk you through so you’ll see the number on your actual invoices.
- Click the Gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Your Company, click Custom Form Styles.
- Click the Edit link of the default invoice template.
- Click the Content tab, and click the header part of the invoice to expand more options.
- Under Form, check the Form Numbers box.
- Click Done.
To learn more about customizing sales forms in QuickBooks Online, you may visit these articles:
- How to change the invoice number on sales forms.
- How to customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts.
That should do it!
Resolution for Issue 'I can’t get my custom invoice numbers to print on my invoices; the field is coming up blank.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I can’t get my custom invoice numbers to print on my invoices; the field is coming up blank.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for blank
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for blank [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: