QB Issue Resolution:
Let’s adjust the quantity of your assembly item in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to Vendors at the top, then select Inventory Activities.
- Choose Adjust Quantity/Value on Hand.
- Select the Adjustment Type drop-down arrow and choose Quantity. Enter the date of the adjustment.
- Select the Adjustment Account drop-down arrow and then choose the account where you want to track inventory adjustments.
- Under the Item column, add the assembly item.
- Enter the quantity adjustment under New Quantity column.
- Under the Qty Difference column, enter the difference between the current quantity in QuickBooks and the actual quantity.
- Click Save & Close or Save & New.
I’ve added screenshots below to guide you through the steps.
You can check out the Adjust inventory quantity or value article for more information.
Resolution for Issue 'I created a assembly item. Items were sold with the wrong quanity in the assembly. How can I adjust this?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I created a assembly item. Items were sold with the wrong quanity in the assembly. How can I adjust this?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for inventory activities
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for inventory activities [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: