QB Issue Resolution:
If you haven’t completed the reconciliation, you can still edit the statement ending date by following these steps:
- On the left panel, click Accounting.
- Click the Reconcile tab.
- Choose the bank account from the Account drop-down list.
- Click the Resume reconciling button.
- Click the Edit Info button located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Change the Ending Balance and Ending Date.
- Click Save.
If it’s finished, changing the Ending date is unavailable. Though, you can do either of the following:
- Leave the date as it is and just make sure to select the correct end date the next time you reconcile (an incorrect date doesn’t affect any balances and will not prevent you from future reconciliation).
- You can undo the reconciliation and then reconcile with the correct ending date.
Resolution for Issue 'I entered the wrong statement ending date when reconciling. Instead of 2017 i entered 2018. Can I change it?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I entered the wrong statement ending date when reconciling. Instead of 2017 i entered 2018. Can I change it?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Bank Account
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Bank Account [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: