QB Issue Resolution:
You’ll need to disconnect the wrong credit card account and reconnect the correct one. And exclude all the charges added to the other credit card account to get this fixed. Let me walk you through the process.
Here’s how to disconnect an account:
- From the left menu, click Banking.
- On the Banking page, select the wrong credit card account.
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- Select Edit account info.
- In the Account window, put a check-mark next to Disconnect this account on save.
- Click Save and close.
I’ve got you an article for more details: Disconnect or Delete an Account from the Downloaded Transactions Page.
Once done, let’s reconnect the correct credit card account. Let me guide you how.
- On the Banking page, click Add account.
- Enter the Bank’s URL in the search box to ensure you’re connecting the correct account.
- Click Continue, then sign in your username and password.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your credit card account.
Lastly, you can now exclude all the charges add to the other credit card account. Please follow the steps below once you’re ready:
- On the Banking page, select the credit card where the charges were added.
- In the For Review tab, select all the charges.
- From the Batch actions drop-down, select Exclude Selected.
All excluded transactions are listed on the Excluded tab for your reference.
Feel free to read this article for more guidance: Exclude Expenses from Downloaded Bank Transactions.
Also, you might want to check out this article to learn how to match bank transactions: Download, Match, and Categorize your Bank Transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Resolution for Issue 'I had to reconnect a credit card. When I reconnected I connected to the wrong credit card. All my charges for one card are posting to another card. How do I fix?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I had to reconnect a credit card. When I reconnected I connected to the wrong credit card. All my charges for one card are posting to another card. How do I fix?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: