QB Issue Resolution:
I hope your day is going well.
You can always add an additional withholding to your employee’s state taxes on the employee’s profile. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Click the Gear Icon. (See screenshot #1)
- Choose Payroll Settings. (See screenshot #1)
- Select Employees. (See screenshot #2)
- Double-click the Employee name. (See screenshot #3)
- Click the pencil icon under Employee details. (See screenshot #4)
- Under the employee’s withholding, click the pencil icon. (See screenshot #5)
- Click the arrow beside Minnesota taxes to expand. (See screenshot #6)
- Add the amount under Additional amount. (See screenshot #7)
If you’re not seeing all these options after following the steps, I’d suggest clearing your browser’s cache (regular browser) to start fresh. Switching to other supported browsers or trying a different computer can also help.
Let me know how this goes, I’m always here to help you out.
Resolution for Issue 'I have 0 exempt. M/Single rate for Fed. tax deduct. I have extra $100 deducted-Fed but I can’t for state. Why? Need to increase state deduction' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I have 0 exempt. M/Single rate for Fed. tax deduct. I have extra $100 deducted-Fed but I can’t for state. Why? Need to increase state deduction: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Additional amount
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Additional amount [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: