QB Issue Resolution:
I can help pull up a report showing the total amounts by items.
If you’re referring to deposits downloaded from the bank, you’ll need to split the amounts so you can assign multiple categories. Here’s how:
- Click Banking on the left panel.
- Select the bank from the Bank and Credit Cards drop-down menu.
- Locate the deposit in the For Review tab.
- Click the deposit to show more details.
- Click Split.
- Fill out Received From, Category, and Amount. Class is optional.
- Click Save and Add.
Once done, you can run the Transaction Detail by Account report. Let me walk you through the steps:
- Click Reports on the left panel.
- Enter and select transaction detail by account in the Go to report field.
- Set the Report period.
- Click the Customize button at the top right.
- Click Filter.
- Select the appropriate categories in the Distribution Account drop-down menu.
- Click Run report.
You can click Save customization to save the changes and allow you to easily access the report under My Custom Reports.
Resolution for Issue 'I have a deposit with multiple items.How can I get individual deposits to show the correct amount instead of the entire transaction amount' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I have a deposit with multiple items.How can I get individual deposits to show the correct amount instead of the entire transaction amount: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Amount Class
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Amount Class [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: