QB Issue Resolution:
- Help menu.
- Select About QuickBooks (last option)
- Press CTRL+R+P all together.
- It will ask for a validation code.
Note: To get the validation code, you will have to contact QuickBooks support so they can pull up your account and get the validation code for your QuickBooks version. Do do that click on:
- Choose your QuickBooks version.
- Enter the question or issue you have and hit the search button. (If you see related issues or your issue on the 3rd option, it will direct you to a specific article) – or just enter CALL.
- Click on the Call button at the bottom to see contact information of QuickBooks support.
Resolution for Issue 'I have a new computer and am being asked to register – I have tried but when I get to the end of the process I get a message saying registration has not completed?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
I have a new computer and am being asked to register – I have tried but when I get to the end of the process I get a message saying registration has not completed?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for get
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for get [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: